Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Happy Place


After reading the posts that I wrote at the beginning of this blog back in September, I realized I had some updating to do.  At the time, Disney World seemed like wishful thinking. It's fun to read what I wrote and then see what God actually did.   January 30th, the Watson family flew to Orlando for a week at Disney World! How did it happen--nothing that seemed too miraculous--a combination of good deals, condo connections, a little savings, a great bonus, and a tax return. Put it all together, and we have a vacation of a lifetime. It was tiring, a little stressful, expensive and TOTALLY MAGICAL! We had an amazing time. We were so thankful and realized that God had orchestrated it all.  The kids were at perfect ages to enjoy and appreciate the whole experience (with the exception of Emma).  Now, it's my happy place. No need to turn on the TV to lull myself to sleep. Just close my eyes and take a walk down main street!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Thanks to you for getting all of the details together. That trip was by-far the best trip that i have taken in the longest. Thanks you Stephy, You are the greatest. I love you

Mariana said...

Hello!! Im in the RVA class too :)!!

I love this post about Disney :) That really magical no doubt about it!