Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome Spring



Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  We still have the threat of snow this weekend, but these glorious 60-70 degree days have been therapy to my sun-deprived soul. Tonight we had a pancake celebration of spring (thanks Ann for the cute pancake molds).  Occasionally we like to have breakfast for dinner for a couple of reasons--a) I'm in NO mood first thing in the morning to lovingly make molded pancakes, and b) when you've eaten beef for like 5 days in a row (anyone who has ever had a cow slaughtered knows what I'm talking about), peanut butter pancakes sound really good.  And here are some more springish pictures to brighten your day....

Sam and Roy opted for Mickey











Here is Lucy in her bunny t-shirt lovingly appliqued by yours truely. You can find instructions here, it's my new favorite blog.  She is visiting her teacher, Mrs. Hogan, who just had a baby.












I'm thinking of stacking some books like this. I just hope it will look intentional, and not like I'm a hoarder.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

You are funny! Who feels like making molded pancakes in the morning? NO ONE!!

I love the stacked books! Go for it.