Monday, January 25, 2010

American Girl Party--continued

Lucy got an American girl cookbook so we made lots of little fun food--here is lucy with her triple scoop ice cream cone.

The donuts weren't exacly picuresque so here is what you can do with multigrain Cheerios if you wanted to, we had a couple cute ones but they were eaten too quick to get a picture.

So nice the girls are old enough to do some of these things themselves! I knew it would pay off eventually.

I think the little smores were the cutest and the tastiest of all the things we tried, the girls all like the ice cream the best.

Caitlynn and Kara sporting their matching necklaces.

Tori and Lily with their necklaces and headbands.




Well, I have to admit that I think I had more fun at this party than anyone else. Now I am thinking about how I can re-create Kit's treehouse for Lucy's Christmas present (it's only 11 months away!)

No comments: